Pennsylvania Red Cabbage
Makes 3 or 4 servings
- 2 T brown sugar
- 2 T vinegar
- 1 T cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp. caraway seed
- 2 C shredded red or green cabbage
- 3/4 C coarsely chopped apple
- In a large skillet stir together brown sugar, vinegar, oil, caraway seed, 2 tablespoons water, 1/4 tsp. salt, and dash of pepper.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or till hot, stirring occasionally. Stir in cabbage and apple.
- Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 10 to 12 minutes or till crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.