Red Grape Soup
Makes 8 servings
- 4 quarts seedless red grapes
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp. star anise
- 1 orange, peeled and juiced
- 1 lemon, peeled and juiced
- 1 lime, peeled and juiced
- 1 C spring water
- 2 C cranberry juice
- 1 C champagne
- Simple syrup (equal ratio sugar to water), to taste
- Pomegranate seeds, to garnish
- In a large pot place the grapes, vanilla bean, and bouquet garni made from the cinnamon, anise, and zests. Add the citrus juices, spring water, and cranberry juice, and bring to a boil. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove bouquet garni and puree. Strain through a china cap then a chinoise. Add the champagne then season with simple syrup to taste. Chill. Sprinkle bowls with pomegranate seeds and pour soup over.
recipe from: foodtv.com , 09/03/03
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.