30% Off Wagyu Ribeye Steaks
posted on April 19th, 2017 by Lauren Murphy
Natural Non-GMO, Bone-In, Wagyu Ribeye Steak
A delicious balance of savory taste and firm, yet naturally tender texture. Cut exclusively from the premium center of the ribeye and hand trimmed of all visible fat. Perfectly sized for easy preparation. Humanely raised and grass fed from New Zealand.
April 19th – May 2nd Save 30% off lb (up to $7.20 lb).
Ribeye Steak in Blue Cheese Onion Sauce
- 2 Wagyu Ribeye Steaks
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- Season both sides of the steak with salt and pepper.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet on medium-high heat. Place in a skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, until steaks are medium well.
- Place remaining butter in a pan. Turn heat to high, once butter is melted, add onions and sauté 5-7 minutes, until onions have caramelized.
- Reduce pan to simmer, pour in cream and cook 3-5 minutes. Once pan is reduced to half, add blue cheese, cook until melted.
- Serve steaks, pour generous amount of sauce over
the tops and enjoy!