Beat the Heat: Peach + Mint Bellini Boozy Pops
Ah, that sticky and oh-so sweet, summer heat. We have a love-hate relationship with the steamy sunshine. Because while being hot and sweaty isn’t ideal (unless you’re working out, of course), the delightful recipes and parties that come with the season kinda make the higher temps worth it.
Speaking of delightful summer recipes, ice pops are not for just kids anymore. Boozy pops are a thing and they are a very good thing, indeed. Our favorite combo for summer? Peach and Mint Bellini – all frozen up into one delicious mess.
Super easy, you only need 5 ingredients for these ahem, adult ice pops and some pop molds too – you can find those in our housewares department!
Peach + Mint Bellini Boozy Pops
8 hours 10 min
- 2 peaches, sliced thin
- 1 bottle Prosecco (or your favorite sweet bubbles)
- 10-12 ounces Peach nectar
- 20 mint leaves
- Divide peaches evenly between 2 ice mold trays (most come with 4-6 molds per tray)
- Fill 3/4 way with bubbles
- Add mint
- Top with peach nectar
- Gently stir
- Freeze for 8 hours
- Before consuming, run under lukewarm water for 30 seconds to loosen the pops
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag us @bristolfarms on Instagram and hashtag #recipes.