Easy Weeknight Roasted Veggies
The New year means getting back on track with a lot of things in life. Back on the grind at the 9-5, back to the gym, and back to healthier eating. But just because the holiday season is over doesn’t mean that things are slowing down for all of us. A busy work and home life can still lead to deceptively healthy take-out, which will prevent us from fulfilling those healthier living new year’s resolutions.
We’re here to help.
May we suggest an all too easy and oh-so simple weeknight dinner? A hot and juicy hormone and antibiotic-free rotisserie chicken from our stores paired with easy and oh, so flavorful roasted vegetables.
Because roasting vegetables like carrots, squash, and potatoes is what you do in the chilly Winter months.
- 2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 lb. Rainbow carrots, peeled and cut on a bias
- 2 tablespoons olive or grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely cut
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary, finely cut
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Boil potatoes for about 10 minutes and drain completely
- Let cool and then quarter
- To a baking sheet, add potatoes and carrots
- Drizzle with oil and salt and pepper
- Place in the oven and roast until golden brown, about 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and toss with fresh herbs and butter
- Serve immediately