Patriotic Party Time: Light Up Your July 4th Celebration
Create some foodie fireworks this Fourth of July with a star-spangled, show-stopping menu! Whether you’re backyard-barbecuing, picnicking in the park, or beaching it up in sun-soaked SoCal style, we’ve got all the amazing eats and drinks you need for the tastiest holiday get-together. Check out the checklist below, and enjoy the freedom to totally stuff yourself!
Three cheers for the red, white and booze! Toast America the Beautiful with our local craft beers and California wines. Be sure to stock up on uber convenient canned wines from West + Wilder or Casa Luigi! They’re portable and easy to chill, making them perfect for picnics and pool parties.
Fire up the grill and fire up your taste buds with our premium organic Italian sausages. These snappy and flavorful sausages pair wonderfully with grilled onions and peppers as well as our flaky, buttery Private Label Brioche Buns. Want to get fancy? Top them with specialty slaw or peach salsa from our deli…or melt some of our own pepper jack slices on top and pair with roasted jalapenos for the ultimate kick of heat.
- Hummus, avocado, and sprouts
- Brie, arugula, and Dalmatia fig spread
- Potato chips and dill pickle slices
- Gruyere and sautéed mushrooms with thyme
- Caramelized onions and blue cheese
- Smoked Cheddar, Bristol Farms bacon, grilled onions, and Thousand Island
- Watermelon cubes, mint leaves and crumbled feta
- Grilled peach halves with burrata cheese and balsamic glaze
- Strawberries, blackberries and blueberries with basil and fresh mozzarella balls
- Grilled corn, diced red bell pepper, diced red onion, cilantro, lime, and cojita cheese