Amelia’s Palacinky (Slovak Crepes Suzettes) | Mom’s Best Recipe
We all know Mom knows best. During the month of May, we celebrated all the moms out there with a very special contest. This is one of the memory-filled recipes sent in from grateful sons & daughters from our community 💖 #momsbestmeal
Amelia’s Palacinky (Slovak Crepes Suzettes)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1. Combine flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- 2. Add the eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Use an electric beater to get all of the lumps out.
- 3. Add enough milk to make a thin batter. Beat until smooth. Stir in melted butter.
- 4. Heat a lightly greased crepe or omelet pan until very hot.
- 5. Pour a small amount of the batter into pan and swirl continuously so that it covers the pan. The Palacinky should be very thin.
- 6. When it is brown on the underside, turn and brown on the other side.
- 7. Fill with jam, jelly or fresh fruit and roll up. Can be topped with fruit syrup, whipped cream or powdered sugar.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag us @bristolfarms on Instagram and hashtag #BFrecipes