Barbara’s Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms | Mom’s Best Recipe
We all know Mom knows best. During the month of May, we celebrated all the moms out there with a very special contest. This is one of the memory-filled recipes sent in from grateful sons & daughters from our community 💖 #momsbestmeal
Barbara’s Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 3 med size portobello mushrooms
- 1-5oz bag of fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup of shredded carrots, diced
- 5 small white button mushrooms, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, diced
- Parmesan cheese
- Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- 1. Clean portobello and add 1 cup to 1 1/2 cup of water to oven dish and put them in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes to partial cook.
- 2. Coat large skillet with oil and sauté garlic and shallots. Add diced white mushrooms and carrots. Add bag of spinach with a few tablespoons of mushroom juice until wilted.
- 3. Take mixture and stuff each mushroom. Top each with Parmesan cheese and seasoned bread crumbs. Coat with a little olive oil. Baked in oven for 10-15 minutes or until bread crumbs brown.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag us @bristolfarms on Instagram and hashtag #BFrecipes