Barbara’s Chicken with Mexican Salad | Mom’s Best Recipe
We all know Mom knows best. During the month of May, we celebrated all the moms out there with a very special contest. This is one of the memory-filled recipes sent in from grateful sons & daughters from our community 💖 #momsbestmeal
Barbara’s Chicken with Mexican Salad
- 1 lb chicken cutlet, thin sliced
- 1 can black beans
- 1 stalk of grilled corn kerneled or 1 cup of frozen corn kernels
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1- 5oz bag fresh Spinach
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1. Season cutlets with spices. Grill or pan fry on medium heat until fully cooked.
- 2. Mix salad ingredients and top with dressing.
- 3. Plate salad and slice chicken cutlets on top.
- 4. Combine red wine vinegar, grapeseed oil and Dijon mustard. Pour over salad and enjoy!
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag us @bristolfarms on Instagram and hashtag #BFrecipes