Barbara’s Grilled Lobster with Corn on the Cob | Mom’s Best Recipe
We all know Mom knows best. During the month of May, we celebrated all the moms out there with a very special contest. This is one of the memory-filled recipes sent in from grateful sons & daughters from our community 💖 #momsbestmeal
Barbara’s Grilled Lobster
- 3 – 1 to 1 1/4 lb fresh lobsters (live & cold)
- 3 fresh corn on the cob
- 1 stick of salted butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lemons
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Place the lobster on a flat surface or cutting board. Liquid may spill out so have a pan ready. Quickly plunge the tip of a sharp knife right below its eyes. Cut through the head and continue cutting through the tail to split the entire lobster. Remove the small sac at the base of the head and the digestive tract running along the center of the tail. Clean out the dark coral or roe and tomalley (liver and pancreas). Rinse under cold water.
- 2. Shuck corn and coat with butter and salt. Wrap in aluminum foil and place on grill for 15 minutes. Turn after 10 minutes.
- 3. Baste lobster with melted butter, garlic, parsley and seasoning.
- 4. After basting the lobster, put shell side down on hot grill. Grill for 10 minutes or until meat turns white.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag us @bristolfarms on Instagram and hashtag #BFrecipes