Barbara’s Shrimp Oreganata | Mom’s Best Recipe
We all know Mom knows best. During the month of May, we celebrated all the moms out there with a very special contest. This is one of the memory-filled recipes sent in from grateful sons & daughters from our community 💖 #momsbestmeal
Barbara’s Shrimp Oreganata
- 1 lb of large shrimp, cleaned and deveined, keep tail on (coat with olive oil)
- 1 cup bread crumbs seasoned with garlic powder, parsley flakes, grated cheese, salt and pepper
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1. Mix above items in bread crumbs.
- 2. Put 2 shrimp interlocked and spread bread crumb mixture on top.
- 3. Cook at 400 degrees for 7-8 minutes or until shrimp tails turn pink. Add another minute on Broil to brown the bread crumbs.
- 8 shrimp to a serving and served with a wedge of lemon.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag us @bristolfarms on Instagram and hashtag #BFrecipes