Barbara’s Veggie Pizza Pie | Mom’s Best Recipe
We all know Mom knows best. During the month of May, we celebrated all the moms out there with a very special contest. This is one of the memory-filled recipes sent in from grateful sons & daughters from our community 💖 #momsbestmeal
Barbara’s Veggie Pizza Pie
- 12 oz small zucchini, chopped
- 6 fresh mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh parsley thinly diced
- 5 beaten eggs. (4 eggs combine with veggies and 1 reserve to drizzle on
top when in the baking dish)
- 2 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp of grated parmesan
- Seasonings, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- 1. Coat pie dish with non-stick oil spray.
- 2. Mix veggies with 4 beaten eggs, and spices. Add to dish.
- 3. Drizzle last egg on top.
- 4. Sprinkle with shredded cheeses.
- 5. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag us @bristolfarms on Instagram and hashtag #BFrecipes