Granny Shirley’s Maple French Toast Bake | Mom’s Best Recipe
We all know Mom knows best. During the month of May, we celebrated all the moms out there with a very special contest. This is one of the memory-filled recipes sent in from grateful sons & daughters from our community 💖 #momsbestmeal
Granny Shirley’s Maple French Toast Bake
8 hours, 55 min
- 12 slices of bread, cubed
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1. Arrange half of the bread cubes in a greased shallow baking dish.
- 2. Top with the cubed cream cheese and then put remaining bread on top.
- 3. In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and syrup. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover then bake 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag us @bristolfarms on Instagram and hashtag #BFrecipes