Susan’s Brunch Pizza Square | Mom’s Recipe Contest
We all know Mom knows best. During the month of May, we celebrated all the moms out there with a very special contest. This is one of the memory-filled recipes sent in from grateful sons & daughters from our community 💖 #momsbestmeal
Susan’s Brunch Pizza Square
- 1 lb bulk chicken or turkey sausage
- 1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp non-fat milk
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded low-fat cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
- 2. Unroll crescent dough onto the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a lightly greased 13×9 inch baking pan. Seal seams by gently pressing with your fingers.
- 3. Sprinkle dough with cooked sausage.
- 4. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, mil and pepper. Pour over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5. Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag us @bristolfarms on Instagram and hashtag #BFrecipes