Guacamole part 3
We can’t stop eating guacamole, and we can’t stop talking about it either! Fortunately, many of you share our guac obsession. After we served up classic recipes and another batch of international interpretations, we thought, why stop there?
By popular demand, we’re back with another round. Get ready to be bowled over.
Remember: start with the base, then get creative and let the flavors flow:
Simple Homemade Guacamole
- 3 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, chopped fine, seeds removed
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1. Chop tomatoes, onions, garlic, jalapeño, and cilantro.
- 2. Place avocados in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- 3. Mix in remaining ingredients; serve immediately.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag us @bristolfarms on Instagram. We love seeing your creations!
DYK avocado is a fruit? More specifically, it’s a large single-seed berry. So we thought it would be fun to share some fruit-forward guacamole recipes:
Want to get dipping faster? Pick up our fresh, made in house guacamole in the deli!