Holiday ham is an undoubted classic, and for good reason! With tender, juicy meat complemented by a sweet glaze, ham is the perfect entrée to please the whole family. Everyone has their special family recipe, so we’re here to share our favorites from classic Brown Sugar and Maple Glaze to modern iterations like Spiced Pomegranate and Orange Glazed ham.
Brown Sugar Maple Glaze
2 hour 30 mins
- 1 8-10lb ham
- 2 cups pineapple juice (or crushed pineapple)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cloves
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Place ham in a Crockpot or roasting pan.
- Combine sugar, cloves, salt, and pepper. Rub mixture evenly over ham.
- Whisk together maple syrup and pineapple in a small mixing bowl. Pour mixture over ham.
- Roast using your preferred cooking method until ham reaches an internal temperature of 160°F. Baste with juices every 25-30 minutes during the cooking process.
Not ready to hit the kitchen? Pick up Bristol Farms’ own ready to heat-and-eat, tender Honey Glazed Spiral Ham available to order in-store or online!