Jambalaya is synonymous with just one thing: flavor. This classic Cajun dish is known for its spicy, rich, and vibrant seasonings. Made with staple jambalaya fare like fresh, vine-ripened tomatoes, onions, green chiles, and traditional spices, bringing authentic flavors to your table has never been this simple!
With our new Starter Sauce, dinner is as simple as 1. Pick your protein, 2. Heat it up, 3. Serve over rice!
1. Oil your pan.
2. Toss in two small chicken breasts, cubed. Cook through.
3. Toss in three links of andouille sausage, sliced.
4. Add Bristol Farms Jambalaya sauce and bring to a simmer.
5. Add 1/2 lb shrimp (deveined and cleaned). Cook until pink.
6. Serve with your favorite rice.
Feeling inspired? Tag us @bristolfarms – we can’t wait to see your Cajun-inspired creations.