5 Muffin Tin Marvels
Scoot over sweet muffins and cupcakes, there are some new recipes in town! These perfectly portioned bites make meal prepping and lunch packing a breeze. From on-the-go snacking to a one-bite breakfast, muffin compares to these simply delicious recipes.
Just Eggs’ Frittata Bites are just what you need to make breakfast. These bites are 100% plant-based and easy customizable, so you can let culinary creativity flow!
1 12oz bottle JUST Egg
1 cup onion, diced small
1 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups broccoli, chopped small
1/2 cup sweet potato, shredded
2 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
3/4 cup shredded, plant-based cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 24-ct mini muffin tin or line with baking cups.
2. In a large pan over medium heat, sauté onion, garlic, broccoli, and sweet potato until softened, 4-6 minutes. Remove from heat. Once cooled, combine with salt, pepper, parsley, and ½ cup of the shredded cheese.
3. Fill muffin cup about 1/2 of the way with mixture. Shake the bottle of JUST Egg well, then pour it over the fillings in each muffin cup until 3/4 full. It will puff up only slightly when baked. Sprinkle the tops with a bit of the reserved shredded cheese.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes until set (no longer liquid in the center) and the edges are golden. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Use a small, sharp knife to loosen and remove quiches from the pan. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Delish has done it again! These Mini Shepherd’s Pies make it simple to take a hearty, home-cooked meal on the road.
12 slices Genoa Salami
12 fresh mini mozzarella balls
2 large tomatoes, diced
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 bunch fresh basil, finely chopped
Kosher salt & black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place one slice of salami in each muffin indent. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until salami is crispy.
3. As it bakes, add chopped tomatoes, finely chopped basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to a bowl. Stir to combine.
4. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. Add mozzarella and top with dressing mixture. Enjoy!
Adding mozzarella immediately will result in a softer, meltier mozzarella.
Muffin Tin Mini Tacos
12 small flour tortillas
1 lb ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 small white onion, chopped
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
1 cup black beans, warmed
Toppings of choice:
Chopped red or white onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place tortillas in muffin tins, folding if needed. Bake for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown. Then remove and let cool.
3. Bring a large skillet to medium heat. Add cooking oil. Add chopped white onion and stir. After 2 minutes, add black pepper, chili powder, cumin, and paprika. Stir. Add ground beef and stir to incorporate. Cook until browned, roughly 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
4. Warm black beans in a pot over low heat, stirring occasionally.
5. Evenly distribute ground beef, black beans, and cheese to taco cups. Then add toppings of choice and enjoy!
These Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups by Spend With Pennies are a must-have to spice up movie night!
Feeling inspired? Tag us @bristolfarms – we can’t wait to see your creations.