Hello Sunshine: Easy Entertaining
From BBQs to pool parties, summer is the perfect time to gather with loved ones over great food, drinks, and sunshine! Whether you’re looking to serve up zesty salads or need pre-marinated meats for the grill, we’ve got you covered with our favorite grab-and-go items. All our pre-made meals are prepared in-house daily, providing you with fresh and flavorful food that you can set out in a snap.
In addition to sandwiches, our deli offers a variety of appetizing salads such as the Summer Corn Salad, Spinach Pasta Salad, and Broccoli Crunch Salad. Fire up the grill and whip up some BF handmade sausages and stuffed burger patties! With flavors like our spicy jalapeño cheddar, these juicy burgers are sure to be the star of your summer soirée!
Looking to expand your grill skills? Pair Mary’s Free-Range Chicken with our zesty and bold marinades. The possibilities are endless, but you can start with this tender and tasty recipe.
Grilled Chicken, Charred Corn, and Zucchini Salad
1 1/2 lbs Mary’s Organic Chicken Breast
Bristol Farms Lemon Pepper Marinade
Avocado oil spray
6 tbsp Bristol Farms Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3/4 tsp garlic, grated
1 tbsp fresh shallot, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3 ears of corn
3 zucchini, sliced
1/2 cup parmesan
1 cup arugula
1. Clean and dry the chicken breasts before placing them in a shallow baking dish.
2. Coat chicken with Bristol Farms Lemon Pepper Marinade. Chill in the refrigerator for at least five hours.
3. Spray grill with avocado oil and bring it to high heat.
4. Toss zucchini, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a large bowl. Transfer to grill basket. Toss them and then transfer to a grill basket.
5. Place chicken on grill. Char each slide, flipping frequently. Cook until there is an internal temperature of 160° Fahrenheit (about 8 to 10 minutes total).
6. Set chicken aside on serving platter and season with salt and pepper.
7. Lower to medium-high heat.
8. Coat corn in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place the ears directly on the grates while grilling zucchini in the basket. Grill for 6- 8 minutes, turning corn occasionally.
9. Remove vegetables from grill. Allow the corn to cool before slicing kernels off the cob.
10. Layer zucchini across bottom of a salad bowl. Top with corn, parmesan, and arugula. Top salad with chicken, and a fresh squeeze of lemon.
11. Pair with crisp Sauvignon Blanc and sip your way through summer!
Feeling inspired? Tag us @bristolfarms – we can’t wait to see your creations.