Hello Sunshine: Sundae Funday
There’s no better way to celebrate summer in SoCal. From cookie sandwiches to creamy banana pudding, no-bake desserts satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping your kitchen cool.
Want to get nostalgic and whip up dessert in no time? This classic recipe features thick banana slices and luscious caramel sauce to make any day Sundae Funday!
1 pint Rori’s Milk Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
1 pint Jeni’s Buttercream Birthday Ice Cream
1 banana, peeled
Isigny Grass-Fed Whipped Cream
Fran’s Caramel Sauce
Bristol Farms “The Cookie” Bites
1. Slice banana in half, length-wise, and set aside. Allow ice cream to soften at room temperature for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, add one large scoop of Rori’s Milk Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream and one large scoop of Jeni’s Buttercream Birthday Ice Cream.
3. Place banana slices on either side of the ice cream.
4. Drizzle a generous amount of Fran’s Caramel Sauce over your ice cream.
5. Crumble “The Cookie” bites over the sundae.
6. Finish off with whipped cream and dig in!
Craving more of the classics? Allow us to take care of the treats while you treat yourself to some fun in the sun! Our bakery offers mini bundt cakes, pies by the whole, half, or slice, muffins, cupcakes, and of course, The Cookie!
Feeling inspired? Tag us @bristolfarms – we can’t wait to see your creations.