May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef and Garlic Egg Noodles
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A fantastic egg noodle dish, with perfectly seasoned beef.
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1 clove garlic, (pressed)|
|1 lb egg noodles, (wide, short)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 1/2 lb ground beef|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
|5 tablespoons vegetable oil|
- Follow directions for cooking egg noodles.
- Rinse noodles with cold water and drain. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons on vegetable oil to skillet. Saute garlic and onions in skillet for 15 minutes. The onions and garlic should be golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pour remaining vegetable oil into a separate skillet. Heat to medium and add ground beef. Cook for 15 minutes. Let beef cool for a few minutes then grind meat.
- Combine beef skillet with onion skillet and noodles. Stir all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >