May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated Ball Tip Steaks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A steak recipe so easy, it should be criminal.
|4 ball tip steaks|
|2 tablespoons light brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon tomato paste|
|2 tablespoons minced garlic|
|2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme|
|2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|1/2 cup red wine|
|Fresh ground peppercorn, for garnish|
- In a mixing bowl, mix together brown sugar, tomato paste, garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, salt, pepper, soy sauce and red wine. Stir ingredients until well incorporated.
- Place steaks in a large rimmed dish. Pour marinade over steaks, cover and let sit 2 hours.
- Preheat stovetop to medium-high.
- Remove steaks from marinade; pat dry with paper towels. Transfer steaks to skillet or grill pan. Cook for 4-6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove steaks and let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Top with ground peppercorns and enjoy.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >