May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Every bite is satisfyingly sweet and savory.
|3 lb pork tenderloin|
|1/3 cup honey|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|2/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil|
|1 teaspoon ground ginger|
|Cooking spray, for grill|
- Combine garlic, ginger and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin in a resealable bag. Pour soy sauce mix over pork, coat evenly. Place in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
- Remove pork tenderloin from bag. Discard marinade.
- Stir together honey, brown sugar and sesame oil in a saucepan. Bring pan to low heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Spray grilling surface with cooking spray. Bring grill to medium-high heat.
- Place pork tenderloin on the grill. Brush pork with brown sugar mixture. Cook pork for 20-25 minutes. Turning pork occasionally and basting with brown sugar mix as needed.