May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Chili Dogs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Nothing beats the flavor of a chili dog!
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 can no beans chili|
|1/4 cup water|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon yellow mustard|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|8 beef hot dogs|
|8 hot dog buns|
|Shredded Cheddar cheese, for garnish|
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook ground beef, stirring constantly to break into fine crumbles, until no longer pink.
- When beef is browned and fully cooked through, add chili, water, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and onion powder.
- Bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill or boil hot dogs until done.
- To serve, place hot dogs in buns, top with chili and shredded cheese.