May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Double Bacon Beef Burger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Half bacon, half beef, all delicious.
|1 lb bacon, ground|
|1 lb ground sirloin beef|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|4 slices Pepper Jack cheese|
|4 slices Cheddar cheese|
|4 hamburger buns, toasted|
- Combine ground bacon and ground sirloin in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
- Form ground meat into 8 burger patties. Place patties between two pieces of parchment paper. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Once hot, place patties on grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes per side.
- About two minutes before done cooking, place a slice of cheese on each burger.
- Place two burger patties on each bun. Top with condiments and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Bacon, Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >