May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
|1/2 cup heavy cream|
|2 cans sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz. each|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 packages peanut butter chips, 12 oz. each|
|2 packages semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz. each|
|2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract|
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Extend parchment paper over edges.
- Combine 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1 can of condensed milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt and peanut butter chips in a saucepan. Set to low heat. Stirring frequently until peanut butter chips are melted. Remove from heat, add in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- In a separate saucepan, combine remaining heavy cream, condensed milk and salt with chocolate chips. Set to low heat. Stirring frequently until chocolate chips are melted. Remove from heat, add in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- Pour melted peanut butter mix into the baking pan. Pour melted chocolate chip mix over the peanut butter. Use a spatula to swirl peanut and chocolate together.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool for 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator once firm. Lift the fudge and parchment paper out of the baking pan. Cut into squares and enjoy.
|Main Ingredient:||Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips|