May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fresh Salmon Burgers
|1 lb fresh salmon fillet, skinned, rinsed then patted dry|
|3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs|
|2 eggs, lightly beaten|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons diced fresh cilantro|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger|
|2 green onions, thinly sliced|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|Kaiser rolls, toasted|
- Cut salmon into small pieces. Place salmon in a food processor, cover then pulse to coarsely grind. Set aside.
- Combine panko breadcrumbs, eggs, lemon juice, soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, ginger, and green onions in a mixing bowl. Once mixed well, add salmon and stir together.
- Line a large plate with parchment paper. Form salmon mixture into four patties and place on the plate. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Bring a large skillet to medium-high heat. Pour vegetable oil into skillet. Add salmon patties and cook for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Place salmon burgers on toasted Kaiser rolls and enjoy!