These simple treats are sure to bring back summer memories. Tipsy popsicles are a cool way to beat the heat. Plus, they’re a breeze to make!
Just a few quick reminders:
- The higher the proof, the harder the freeze. Don’t worry – that’s what the mixers are for!
- Mixing your own recipe with vodka or another liquor around 40-45% ABV? Aim for 1 oz. of spirits to every 5 oz. of mixer.
- Safety first! Keep your popsicles on a high shelf that the kiddos can’t reach.
Let’s get started with one of our go-to recipes.
What you’ll need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Popsicle molds (fun alternatives: ice cube trays or small plastic cups – cover with aluminum foil and push the popsicle stick through the center)
1 strawberries (or 1/2 cup strawberries and 1/2 cup raspberries, if you prefer) chopped
juice of one lemon
5 mint leaves chopped
In a bowl, combine berries, sugar, lemon juice, sugar, and optional mint leaves. Stir to combine.
Spoon into popsicle molds.
Top off with champagne.
Freeze 5-10 hours, or overnight.
- Fruit Recipes Sparkling Wine Summer